Configure one sleeping bag in 5 different ways.
A great night's sleep in all 4 seasons - revolutionary design so you can use it anywhere
- Ground-breaking design combines a laminated winter sleeping bag rated at -5°C with a second summer sleeping bag rated at 10°C allowing you to harness the power of layering to cope with a range of temperatures.
- Choose either the summer or winter bag on its own or simply join the two bags together for the multi-layer extreme winter configuration.
- Use as a double sleeping bag or double quilt at home for both summer & winter conditions.
- The multiple combinations possible from just one Drover 4 Season Duo Camper include:
- 2 x single sleeping bags (1 x summer warmth & 1 x winter warmth)
- 1 x single sleeping bag with variable warmth down to extreme winter temperatures of -10°C
- 1 x double sleeping bag
- 2 x double quilts for home (1 x summer warmth & 1 x winter warmth)
- 1 x double quilt for home with extreme winter warmth
- Heavy duty #8 full length side zips give easy access
- Soft touch cotton lining
- Easy care polyester fabric outer.
- Non-allergenic Exotherm® Ultra polyester fibre filling quilted into position guarantees even fibre distribution & warmth, even after repeated washing.
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Internal zipper draft tube minimises cold air entering through the zippers
- Eziglide™ zip guard helps prevent the zip from snagging
- Complete with convenient carry bag for easy pack away, transport & storage.